KASHIRO, INC. (hereinafter the “Company”) appropriately handles information relating to individual clients (hereinafter “Personal Information”) and we believe that that protection of which is a social obligation of the Company. The Company appropriately handles Personal Information based on our basic policy relating to the protection of Personal Information (hereinafter “Personal Information Protection Policy”) and we strive to strengthen our in-house Personal Information management system.
- 1.Purpose of using personal information
We use personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
- 1）For use in contacting clients by telephone, e-mail, letter, etc. in response to inquiries from clients.
- 2）For use in providing and improving services and statistical analysis within the scope that individuals cannot be specified.
- 3）In addition, for use in contacting clients by telephone, e-mail, letter, etc. when deemed necessary by the Company.
- 2.Provision of Personal Information to a third party
We do not provide Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases. However, this does not apply in cases in which Personal Information is provided to an outsourcing contractor within the scope necessary to conduct the outsourced duties.
- 1）When the client has consented to disclosure of the information.
- 2）When disclosure of information is required by law.
- 3）When necessary to prevent loss of human life, to prevent injury or to protect assets in cases in which it is difficult to obtain client permission.
- 3.Management of Personal Information
The Company will appoint a manager in charge of handling Personal Information, and this manager will manage Personal information with the utmost care and conduct appropriate management to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration and leakage of Personal Information. In the case that a client desires that his/her Personal Information be disclosed, corrected, suspended from usage or deleted, the Company will disclose, correct, suspend from use or delete the information within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the identity of the individual making the request.
- 4.Personal Information Protection Policy
This policy is posted on our website, and changes to this policy may be made as necessary. These changes will be announced through the aforementioned method, through a rational and appropriate method deemed necessary depending on the contents of the changes or by notifying clients directly.
For inquiries relating to Personal Information or our Personal Information Protection Policy, please contact us at the following by telephone or e-mail.
- KASHIRO, LTD.
- 8F 356 Tominagacho, 2-chome Kawaramachi-dori Matsubara-agaru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8023 tel +81(0)75 344 1181